Please select a second date to complete the range.
Spend your morning discovering Royal Palace, National Museum, National Mosque and the Craft Cultural Complex. The King’s Palace is a symbol of the sovereignty of Malaysia while Malaysia’s principal museums, the National Museum, offers a glimpse of the country’s rich history and culture.
The city also offers great opportunities for shopping. Visit a local handicraft centre and you can pick up an armful of products as souvenirs of this vibrant city. Admire the 88-storey Petronas Twin Towers, otherwise known as KLCC the world's tallest twin structures. You will get a chance to explore Chocolate boutique. Located in the heart of the capital city, the crown of the Kuala Lumpur contains a complex of office buildings, conference halls, a sprawling park and an upmarket shopping complex.
3.5 hoursStart time
9am and 2pm
Good news! You can get picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, just give us the details at the time of booking. Don’t worry if you have not booked your hotel yet, you pass them onto the operator when you are ready.
Your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur Central and taken to see famous landmarks in Kuala Lumpur. Discover the old and new, starting from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, Klang and Gombek.
Your visit includes:
• King’s Palace Istana Negara or Agong’s Palace is the official residence of Malaysia’s King, called the Agong.
• The National Museum with its many wonderful exhibits. A fascinating centre dedicated to Malaysian history and culture. Later, explore local crafts at the handicraft centre and make a stop at a favourite local chocolate boutique for an opportunity to learn, sample and buy some of its finest products.
• The National Monument, in Lake Gardens, also called the Tugu Negara, was built to commemorate the service of soldiers during Malaysia’s international struggles and internal conflicts.
• Independence Square, a 95-meter flagpole, one of the highest in the world is the main attraction here with many superb buildings.
• The National Mosque enveloped by 13 acres of garden boasts of a 73 metres high minaret and a 16 pointed star concrete roof. Surrounded by reflecting pools and relaxing fountains spread around the complex is something you can not miss.
Explore local crafts at the handicraft centre and make a stop at a favourite local chocolate boutique for an opportunity to learn, sample and buy some of its finest products. There will be a photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest free-standing towers.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Voucher Information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
A surcharge of MYR35.00 per person is applicable for pick-up and drop-off at Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa, KL Sentral, Hilton KL & Le Meridien. For The Boulevard and Cititel Midvalley (pick-up shall be advised at the time of booking).
Museum visit may be affected with observance of religious or local holidays.
...Rahim Ali, United States, 18/Aug/2016
had a great day out on the batu caves / country tour. it was well organised and the tour was very informative of the areas and was patient all day. the stops where short ans...Lucy Connolly, Australia, 11/Nov/2010
Enriched ourselves after seeing this ancient temple of Murugan. High spiritual value....Ram Sridhar, India, 13/Apr/2010
As expected not a bad trip