Please select a second date to complete the range.
Learn about the unique blend of different cultures and discover the rich heritage of Singapore on this tour.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & SundayDuration
7 hoursStart time
Good news! You can get picked up from selected hotels, just give us the details at the time of booking. Don’t worry if you have not booked your hotel yet, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details.
Where do we pickup from? Download the hotel pickup list
Tour returns to the original departure point.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Singapore and taken in an air-conditioned coach for Singapore Island Tour. An English-speaking guide will accompany you on this ‘Round Island’ tour.
The tour highlights include:
• Henderson Waves: Start with a leisurely morning stroll along the Singapore’s highest pedestrian bridge. Enjoy the lovely view of Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill.
• *Haw Par Villa: Continue to this park and embark on an unforgettable journey into Chinese folklore and mythology.
• Kranji War Memorial: Unveiled in 1957, the memorial commemorates over 20,000 men and women who gave their lives for freedom in World War II.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
• Bright Hill Temple: This is a famous Chinese ancestral worship place.
Drive through the less travelled paths crossing over North Central Singapore to Eastern Singapore to see the distant view of Selarang Barracks, where the infamous Barracks Square incident occurred during WWII.
• Changi Chapel and *Museum: The museum focuses on the memories and lives of both POWs and civilian internees who survived the Japanese occupation while the Changi Chapel is a symbolic replica of the original chapel found in the Changi Prison.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Singapore after approximately seven hours.
Due to renovation works:
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or a tablet you can present the voucher on your device for this activity.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 72 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.
Certain attractions may not be available due to renovation. Please check with the local activity operator for more information.
Pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
Tour pickup not included from Airport/Cruise Centre/Train Station & hotels which are out of the city area like Changi Village, Crown Plaza Changi Airport.
Due to renovation:
You will be taken to Jurong Hill Park and Jurong Hill Lookout Tower instead of Haw Par Villa.
You will be taken to Changi Air Base and the old Changi Hospital.instead of Changi Museum. So, itinerary will be subject to minor changes as mentioned.
Mu husband and I have just returned from Singapore. We booked 5 tours before we left Australia, and we were not disappointed with any of the tours. We were picked up from our...Daniel McCloskey, Australia
The tour of Singapore Island Tour; Gardens by the Bay, Kranji War Memorial and Changi Chapel that I booked through isango was great. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided...Q Bice, Australia
There were parts of the Island we wanted to see especially the war cemetry. This trip let us do it all and the food was great. It was so easy with pick up and return to our...Mr G M Strang, United Kingdom