It’s a little fishy out there! And for a good reason too. Love fishing? Ready to catch a Parrot or a Grouper or Snapper! Maybe something more exotic? This is your kayak fishing tour in the bay of Singapore. From beginner to expert, there’s a fishing trip for everyone. Enjoy the panoramic Singapore views, dodge the larger vessels, take in the exotic islands paddling and fishing. Whichever tour you choose you’ll see Singapore in a whole new way.
About Your Guide:
A Kayak Fishing Fever tour does precisely what their name suggests. Kayak and fish! With three tours to choose from depending on your experience, The Playground, Big Boat Small Boat and Island Hopper. You are guaranteed a private tour where you’ll be a kayak fishing pro in no time! Enjoy Singapore in a new exciting way. Just remember to bring your hat and sunblock.
Here’s the plan:
Don, the life-jacket, hop in the kayak and paddle your way out onto waters of Singapore. Enjoy a private tour for all fishing and kayak levels. Whichever option, you have a guide on hand, and with their help, you’re hopefully be catching fish before you know it. Here are your kayak tour options to choose from:
• The Playground tour for beginners – kayak a 2-4 km route
• The Big Boat-Small boat tour heads along the busy shipping lanes and is for those with a little more kayaking knowledge with a 3-5 km course. You’ll get to fish around sunken ships on this tour.
• Island Hopper tour around the Southern Islands is for the adventure junkie with a 7-10 km route. No hard work, just fun and fishing around some of the best fishing areas.
• On all the tours you’ll be able to fish for varieties like Groupers, Snappers or Parrots.
• Remember these are private tours, so ask as many questions as you like.
Tips, oh go on then
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)
This activity is adults (and older children) only. Little ones under the age of 13 years will have to sit this one out, we’re afraid.